Code of Conduct for Pharmaceutical Industry Professionals
Prior to reviewing CCPE Code, 55% of Reps say…
“I believe my highest potential customers’ pattern of seeing representatives will likely decrease.“
Don’t let ignorance wreck your relationships. See the Evidence. We can assume that reduced access is linked at least somewhat to unprofessional behavior by a number of Industry Professionals – perhaps unknowingly behaving in an inappropriate manner for some customers. We know this because a survey of your target physicians has demonstrated that Pharmaceutical Professionals who follow the CCPE Code of Conduct for Pharmaceutical Industry Professionals will maintain and even increase their access to customers. Don’t be caught off guard. Be the professional who demonstrates professional behaviour and helps regulate other Industry Professionals calling on your targets. Your success depends on access.
- Build your image
- Provide value
- Create better patient outcomes
- Be invited to the table
Learn and leverage the code… LEARNING OBJECTIVES After completing the course you will:
- Describe the code
- Discuss its importance
- Leverage the code into your career success
- There is no exam for this course – quiz throughout course
- This course will count towards CCPE awards but is not eligible for CCPE medals.
- Suggested Hours of Study 0
- Quizzes 0
- Suggested Hours of Study 45 min.
- Course Completion 1 month
- Course Format E-Learning
- RxTx No
- Language English
- C.E. Credits What is this? 1
- Passing Grade No exam
- Price $100.00