NEXT SESSION STARTS
WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 22, 2023 – 1:00 to 4:00 pm
Now available through web-facilitation
The development path for new trainers
in an unregulated profession
The vast majority of sales trainers start on the job without formal competency guidance and eventually develop a false sense of self-sufficiency.
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Training Certificate is a competency development program for new and future pharma training professionals.
- The certification was originally created by members of the industry to address the specific needs of pharmaceutical professionals new to the training function. All examples come from pharma and involves participants from the Canadian pharmaceutical community.
- The program is aligned with the Institute for Performance and Learning (I4PL) (formerly CSTD) official latest competency model (2016) which has been adopted by many Canadian organizations.
- Participants receive a rich workbook, multiple useful electronic templates (on USB key), 2 classic textbooks and a copy of the I4PL competency model.
Many participants who have attended this program say they wished they had done this course sooner in their sales training career as it significantly impacted the way they approach training and their ability to produce quality training programs.
- Session 1: Performance Consultation
Wednesday, Feb. 22, 2023 @ 1:00 – 4:00 pm
- Session 2: Analyzing Performance and Training Needs
Friday, Feb. 24, 2023 @ 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Session 3: Evaluating Training
Tuesday, Feb. 28, 2023 @ 1:00 – 4:00 pm
- Session 4: Designing Training Part 1
Friday, March 3, 2023 @ 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Session 5: Designing Training Part 2
Tuesday, March 7, 2023 @ 1:00 – 4:00 pm
- Session 6: Facilitating Training Part 1
Friday, March 10, 2023 @ 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Session 7: Facilitating Training Part 2 – Presentations
Monday March 20, 2023 @ 1:00 – 4:00 pm
- Session 8: Supporting Transfer of Learning
Friday, March 24, 2023 @ 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
By the end of the certification process, participants will be able to:
- Assess the need for, design, develop, facilitate and evaluate training programmes which generate optimum learning and ultimately improved employee performance
PHARMACEUTICAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE TRAINING CERTIFICATION INFORMATION
At the end of the program, participants are required to submit an application project of their own (that they will be working on already) that demonstrates their ability to apply specific competencies that were covered during the program. This will credibly ensure a greater return on their time and money investment.
THE FINE PRINT
The dates are always selected based on the interested parties’ availability. Typically sessions include a minimum of 4 participants and no more than 8. (Please understand that we have to pay for administrative set up of the technology, reserve the Facilitators’ time and respect other students’ commitment.)
This course will count towards CCPE awards but is not eligible for CCPE medals.
- Suggested Hours of Study 8
- Quizzes 0
- Suggested Hours of Study 8 half day sessions
- Course Completion 6 months
- Course Format Virtual Instructor
- CPS Full Access No
- Language English
- Pages 180
- C.E. Credits What is this? 0.0
- Time Limit 1 yr. to submit a training initiative
- Passing Grade Pass or Fail with detailed feedback
- Price $3,000.00