Introduction to Patient Support Programs
Patient Support Programs are more important than ever right now! Introduction to Patient Support Programs was specifically designed for anyone who has wanted to learn more about the subject but did not know where to start. The 12 course modules are easy to read and full of all the information you need to understand these valuable patient program.
After completing the course, students will be able to:
- Describe how Patient Support Programs are structured and operated in Canada.
- Visualize the Patient Journey through a Patient Support Program.
- Discuss the financial impacts of Patient Support Programs.
- Identify areas of benefit and risk associated with PSPs and describe how organizations approach monitoring and managing their programs to mitigate risks, and ensure compliance and efficiency.
- Outline trends that may impact how Patient Support Programs are implemented in
20 multiple choice questions.
PDF COPY OF THE COURSE
Follow this link to download a PDF copy of the course
- Suggested Hours of Study 12
- Quizzes 0
- Suggested Hours of Study 13 hrs
- Course Completion 6 months
- Course Format Paper and writeable PDF
- RxTx No
- Language English
- Pages 133 pages
- C.E. Credits What is this? 1.3
- Orientation Package
- # of Questions 20
- Time Limit 30 min
- Passing Grade 60%
- Price $2,000.00
- Corporate Member $1,000.00
- Corporate Non-Member $5,000.00
- MODULE 1: Overview of Patient Support Programs
- MODULE 2: Services within a Patient Support Program
- MODULE 3: Roles and Responsibilities within the PSP environment
- MODULE 4: The Patient Journey through a PSP
- MODULE 5: Canadian Guidelines and Healthcare Regulations
- MODULE 6: The Financial Impacts of PSP programs
- MODULE 7: Risks and Benefits of Patient Support Programs
- MODULE 8: Common Challenges with PSPs
- MODULE 9: Compliance Do’s and Don’ts
- MODULE 10: Market Access and Patient Support
- MODULE 11: Monitoring PSPs
- MODULE 12: Future Trends in PSP