Pharmaceutical Market Access In Canada
Do you understand this graphic? Unlock the mystery of Pharmaceutical Market Access In Canada! For the best possible patient outcomes, for healthcare workers trying to provide the best therapies and for the sustainability of the pharma industry itself … Access is Key.
The market access environment in Canada has multiple stakeholders who each need to be understood thoroughly—if a medication is to be launched and marketed successfully. The complexities of market access need to be especially well understood by those working directly with the approval bodies and payers. In addition, marketers and members of the executive team need to have a clear understanding of the access process in order to effectively plan strategy. Even at the level of the representative, the better understood the entire access environment—the better the sales team is able to provide information solutions to access barriers and add value to their customers.
After completing the course, students will be able to:
- Explain why market access is critical to commercial success.
- Describe the market access players in the public and private payer environments.
- Discuss how review processes, pricing and regulations impact public and private payer environments.
- Know where to find the information necessary to understand the various public and private submission processes.
75 multiple choice questions.
- Suggested Hours of Study 12
- Quizzes 0
- Suggested Hours of Study 20 hrs
- Course Completion 6 months
- Course Format Paper
- RxTx No
- Language English
- Pages 228 pages
- C.E. Credits What is this? 2
- Orientation Package
- # of Questions 75
- Time Limit 90 min
- Passing Grade 60%
- Price $1,138.00
- Corporate Member $569.00
- Corporate Non-Member $2,845.00
SECTION 1: UNDERSTANDING THE CANADIAN MARKET ACCESS ENVIRONMENT
SECTION 2: PUBLIC PAYER PROFILES: PROVINCIAL AND FEDERAL DRUG PLANS
SECTION 3: PRIVATE PAYER OVERVIEW