CCPE Corporate Memberships
As a non-profit organization, CCPE’s funding relies on two key elements: the annual corporate dues paid by our member companies (Corporate) to cover operational expenses, and the revenues from selling our educational programs. The revenues are continuously reinvested in updating courses, enhancing various processes, and developing new market-relevant programs.
CCPE Membership is a Corporate Membership
At this time only pharmaceutical or biotech companies involved in the marketing of pharmaceutical products in Canada are eligible to become members of CCPE.
ALL employees of CCPE member companies benefit from CCPE offerings: not just field based professionals.
CCPE Associate Memberships
At this time Associate Members do not pay dues and do not have the same benefits as Member Organizations. Associate Members are:
- Candidates not employed in the industry who are pursuing a career in the pharmaceutical community
- CCPE Accredited Employees of companies who do not pay membership dues (see Note below)
- CCPE Accredited individuals who are no longer employed and are seeking employment in the industry
- Healthcare professionals outside of Canada
- Non-Industry healthcare professionals (i.e. nurses, pharmacists, technicians, physicians)
- Pharmaceutical industry service organizations (i.e. advertising, CHE, communications, market research, etc.)
Note: Associate Members employed by corporate non-member organizations do not benefit from pricing discounts.
Ashfield Healthcare Canada
Astellas Pharma Canada Inc.
Boehringer Ingelheim (Canada)
Hoffmann-La Roche Limited
Lundbeck Canada Inc.
Orimed Pharma Inc.
Otsuka Canada Pharmaceutical
Paladin Labs Inc.
Seaford Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Searchlight Pharma Inc.
Servier Canada Inc.
Shire Pharma Canada
Specialty Pharma Solutions
Sunovion Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Takeda Canada Inc.
Valneva Canada Inc.