Over the years, we’ve taken pride in recognizing knowledge mastery and commitment to continuing education in one’s career or the promotion of competency maintenance within a member company. Each year these awards are presented according to a specific calendar:
(gold, silver, bronze) are presented annually following a June to May calendar
Progressive long-term commitment awards†
are presented at the end of each calendar year.
Diamond* is the most prestigious level of recognition for lifelong learning. This unique accomplishment is reserved for accredited professionals who successfully completed 21 CCPE Continuing Education courses. To recognize their dedication to continuing professional development, recipients receive a crystal trophy. This award has been granted to only 13 recipients in CCPE history.
Andrea L. Duguid (GlaxoSmithKline)
L.J. Viau (Eli Lilly)
The Platinum Award
Platinum* is a special level of recognition. This significant accomplishment is reserved for accredited individuals who successfully completed 14 CCPE Continuing Education courses.
Véronique Ielo (Merck)
Academic Achievement Award
CCPE takes pride in recognizing special efforts towards continuous academic improvements. A special plaque outlining the participant’s outstanding achievement is presented to accredited individuals who have completed 7 Continuing Education Courses.
Medals – Accreditation
Each year, participants who obtain the three (3) highest marks for the Accreditation Exam receive special recognition.
- Highest Mark: Gold Medal Certificate
- Second Highest Mark: Silver Medal Certificate
- Third Highest Mark: Bronze Medal Certificate
Should two or more individuals have the same mark, CCPE will award a medal to each.
Medals – Continuing Education
Participants obtaining the highest mark in each of the Continuing Education exams will receive a Gold Medal Certificate. If more than one representative obtains the same highest mark, CCPE will award as many Gold Medal certificates as required.
2019 Corporate Award
CCPE is very proud to announce the following recipients.
Past winners were:
- 2018 – Merck, Lundbeck, Purdue
- 2017 – Sunovion, EMD Serono, Purdue, Bayer, GlaxoSmithKline, Novartis
- 2016 – Astellas, Purdue, Bayer
- 2015 – Lundbeck, Purdue, Bayer
- 2014 – Lundbeck, Purdue
- 2013 – Lundbeck, Bayer
- 2012 – Lundbeck, GlaxoSmithKline, Purdue
- 2011 – EMD Canada, Abbott Laboratories
- 2010 – EMD Canada, Boehringer Ingelheim
- 2008/2009 – Purdue Pharma, Boehringer Ingelheim
- 2007 – Axcan Pharma, Novartis Pharma
- 2006 – Paladin Labs
- 2005 – Amgen
- 2004 – Lundbeck
- 2003 – Bristol Myers-Squibb
- 2002 – Leo Pharma
- 2001 – Byk Canada
- 2000 – AstraZeneca
- 1999 – Leo Pharma
- 1998 – Boehringer Ingelheim
- 1997 – Boehringer Ingelheim
† Successful completion of the Accreditation Course is a pre-requisite for any specific award.
* Registrations for different editions of a specific course are included in the total number of eligible courses. Eligibility: these awards are open to all participants and are attributed once a year based on a calendar year.