Power of Purpose Mobile Program
REGISTER BY JANUARY 16, 2019 WRAP-UP WEBINAR TO BE HELD ON FRIDAY FEBRUARY 15, 2019
“Wow, The Power of Purpose is a true immersive and revolutionary experience. I see myself differently now! Mind blowing! THANK YOU so much! Tonya L. Johnson, PharmD – Director, Global Medical Excellence, Chief Medical Office “After completing The Power of Purpose, I started sharing my purpose story and immediately realized OMG this works! My conversations lasted much longer and I actually got access to no see clinics. The other reps were shocked saying ‘you can’t go in there!’ But I was on a mission. I had patients to help!” Chantal Carbonneau – Key Account Manager
There are 12 short video-based lessons* that take 2.5 – 3 hours total. Whether in the field or in the office, participants can do them when and where they want, one at a time or all at once! Then, you participate in a wrap-up webinar with program author Jill Donahue. Here you have a chance to hear stories of how this has helped others and when, where and how they have applied it. You will also brainstorm what you need to start, stop and continue to do with this patient-focused mindset to truly live your patient-focused intentions and achieve improved outcomes. All of these pieces are designed to help you achieve The Power of Purpose. There is nothing more effective to help you be more engaged and engaging.
OUTLINE OF 12 LESSONS
- Welcome – Getting Started
- Influencing Ethically
- The Biggest mistake
- The One (BIG) Thing
- Evidence that Patient-Centric Engagement Can Grow Your Business
- How Do You Compare Globally?
- Givers Win
- The Sweet Spot
- Only 20% of Leaders Know This – Do You?
- You! And Your Purpose
- Start, Stop and Continue
- Feeling the Pride and Next Steps
*In the lessons, participants will experience A&B below:
- A – WATCH A SHORT VIDEO Videos are, on average, 4 minutes long. WATCH THE VIDEO INTRODUCTION. Of course, most take the program on their iPad or iPhone – which works beautifully.
- B – COMPLETE DEEP DIVES To increase your confidence, below the videos you will find deep divers that you can read/watch or do (~10 min long). For example, you will:
- Read: articles, ebooks, white papers, book summaries
- Watch: video, interviews
- Do: templates to use, worksheets to complete
- C – SHARE WITH OTHER PARTICIPANTS Finally, you will participate in a webinar with program author Jill Donahue. Here you have a chance to hear stories of how this has helped others and when, where and how they have applied it. You will also brainstorm what you need to start, stop and continue to do truly live your patient-focused intentions and achieve improved outcomes.
THE FINE PRINT
The webinar will be held for a minimum of 10 registrants. If we cancel because of a lack of registrations, your fee is fully refundable. A cancellation fee of 50% of the registration fee will be imposed if you cancel at least 48 hours prior to the webinar. Your cancellation within 48 hrs of the webinar (or absence) forfeits your entire registration fee. In this case, a webinar recording will be available to you for a limited time. There will be no exceptions. (Please understand that we have to pay for administrative set up of the technology, reserve the Facilitators’ time and respect other students’ commitment.)
This course will count towards CCPE awards but is not eligible for CCPE medals. There is no exam for this course.
- Suggested Hours of Study 0
- Quizzes 0
- Suggested Hours of Study 3 hrs
- Course Completion 3 hrs
- Course Format Videos/Webinar
- RxTx No
- Language English
- Time Limit N/A
- Passing Grade N/A
- Price $499