Patient Support Programs are more important than ever right now! Introduction to Patient Support Programs was specifically designed for anyone who has wanted to learn more about the subject but did not know where to start. The 12 course modules are easy to read and full of all the information you need to understand these valuable patient program.
After completing the course, students will be able to:
- Describe how Patient Support Programs are structured and operated in Canada.
- Visualize the Patient Journey through a Patient Support Program.
- Discuss the financial impacts of Patient Support Programs.
- Identify areas of benefit and risk associated with PSPs and describe how organizations approach monitoring and managing their programs to mitigate risks, and ensure compliance and efficiency.
- Outline trends that may impact how Patient Support Programs are implemented in the future.
20 multiple choice questions.
HOW TO ACCESS A COURSE EXCERPT
Just click the Curriculum tab (above) then the green button to view a course excerpt.
PDF COPY OF YOUR COURSE
Once registered, follow this link to download your PDF copy.
PSP Certify™ candidates benefit from a special price of $650 on CCPE’s Introduction to Patient Support Programs.
WHAT IS PSP CERTIFY™ ?
PSP Certify™ is a dual certificate and certification program offered for those looking to develop and strengthen their knowledge of Patient Support Programs (PSPs).
PSP as part of CAHR CMAP Certification
CAHR-CMAP candidates benefit from a special price of $650 on CCPE’s Introduction to Patient Support Programs.
What is CAHR-CMAP (2022)?
The Canadian Association for Healthcare Reimbursement’s (CAHR) Certified Market Access Professional (CMAP) program was developed by a team of Subject Matter Experts. The Certification program allows you to be recognized for the unique skill set that defines the role of the modern market access professional. CAHR has added this Introduction to Patient Support Programs (PSP) Course to the requirements for the CMAP (2022) designation to help market access professionals understand the key components of PSPs so they can navigate the complexities of maximizing patient access to specialty medications.
- Suggested Hours of Study 12
- Quizzes 0
- Suggested Hours of Study 13 hrs
- Course Completion 6 months
- Course Format Paper and writeable PDF
- CPS Full Access No
- Language English
- Pages 133 pages
- C.E. Credits What is this? 1.3
- Orientation Package
- # of Questions 20
- Time Limit 30 min
- Passing Grade 60%
- Price $1,300.00
- Corporate Member $650.00
- Corporate Non-Member $3,250.00