Patient Support Programs are more important than ever right now! CCPE’s Introduction to Patient Support Programs in Canada was specifically designed for anyone who has wanted to learn more about the subject but did not know where to start. The 12 course modules are easy to read and full of all the information you need to understand these valuable patient program.
PSP PATIENT SUPPORT PROGRAM LEARNING OBJECTIVES
After completing the course, students will be able to:
- Describe how Patient Support Programs are structured and operated in Canada.
- Visualize the Patient Journey through a Patient Support Program.
- Discuss the financial impacts of Patient Support Programs.
- Identify areas of benefit and risk associated with PSPs and describe how organizations approach monitoring and managing their programs to mitigate risks, and ensure compliance and efficiency.
- Outline trends that may impact how Patient Support Programs are implemented in the future.
20 multiple choice questions.
HOW TO ACCESS A PSP PATIENT SUPPORT PROGRAM COURSE EXCERPT
Just click the Curriculum tab (above) then the green button to view a course excerpt.
PDF COPY OF YOUR COURSE
Once registered, follow this link to download your PDF copy.
- Suggested Hours of Study 12
- Quizzes 0
- Suggested Hours of Study 13 hrs
- Course Completion 6 months
- Course Format Paper and writeable PDF
- CPS Full Access No
- Language English
- Pages 133 pages
- C.E. Credits What is this? 1.3
- Orientation Package
- # of Questions 20
- Time Limit 30 min
- Passing Grade 60%
- Price $2,000.00
- Corporate Member $1,000.00
- Corporate Non-Member $5,000.00