Society’s changing demographic makes gerontology an important area of study. The 65 years of age or older age group is the fastest growing segment of the Canadian population. An aging population has economic, ethical, lifestyle, political and health care implications.
This course covers the aging process; the diseases commonly associated with aging; and medications recommended for treatment of these diseases. This course is not designed to provide specific drug related detail such as specific drug doses, side effects or drug interactions.
After completing the course students will be able to:
- Describe society’s changing demographics
- Discuss disorders affecting our aging population and various treatment options
- 100 multiple choice questions.
- Suggested Hours of Study 28
- Quizzes 0
- Suggested Hours of Study 65 hrs
- Course Completion 9 months
- Course Format Paper w/ PDF
- RxTx Yes
- Language English
- Pages 650 pages
- C.E. Credits What is this? 7
- Orientation Package
- # of Questions 100
- Time Limit 2 hrs
- Passing Grade 60%
- Price $760.0
- Corporate Member $380.00
- Corporate Non-Member $1,900.00
Central Nervous System Disorders