Old Material – please contact CCPE if you are interested in this course
Society’s changing demographic makes gerontology an important area of study. The 65 years of age or older age group is the fastest growing segment of the Canadian population. An aging population has economic, ethical, lifestyle, political and health care implications. This course covers the aging process; the diseases commonly associated with aging; and medications recommended for treatment of these diseases. This course is not designed to provide specific drug related detail such as specific drug doses, side effects or drug interactions.
After completing the course students will be able to:
- Describe society’s changing demographics
- Discuss disorders affecting our aging population and various treatment options
- 100 multiple choice questions.
HOW TO ACCESS A COURSE EXCERPT
Just click the Curriculum tab (above) then the green button to view a course excerpt.
PDF COPY OF YOUR COURSE
Once registered, follow this link to download your PDF copy.
- Suggested Hours of Study 10
- Quizzes 0
- Suggested Hours of Study 65 hrs
- Course Completion 9 months
- Course Format Paper w/ PDF
- CPS Full Access Yes
- Language English
- Pages 650 pages
- C.E. Credits What is this? 7
- Orientation Package
- # of Questions 100
- Time Limit 2 hrs
- Passing Grade 60%
- Price $878.00
- Corporate Member $439.00
- Corporate Non-Member $2,195.00