Are you equipped with the facts about the industry? This course presents practical examples linking these facts to outcomes that are meaningful to stakeholders in the Canadian health care system, general population, friends, and family. Topics cover: the benefits; research; development and distribution of pharmaceuticals; pricing and patents; generic competition; prescription drug coverage in Canada; and value proposition.
After completing the course, students will be able to:
- Describe and discuss the benefits of the pharmaceutical sector on stakeholders
20 multiple choice questions
HOW TO ACCESS A COURSE EXCERPT
Just click the Curriculum tab (above) then the green button to view a course excerpt.
This course will count towards CCPE awards but is not eligible for CCPE medals.
PDF COPY OF YOUR COURSE
Once registered, follow this link to download your PDF copy.
- Suggested Hours of Study 19
- Quizzes 0
- Suggested Hours of Study 2-4hrs
- Course Completion 3 months
- Course Format Paper w/ PDF
- CPS Full Access No
- Language English
- Pages 145 pages
- C.E. Credits What is this? 0.5
- Orientation Package
- # of Questions 20
- Time Limit 30 min
- Passing Grade 60%
- Price $546.00
- Corporate Member $273.00
- Corporate Non-Member $1,365.00