Now more than ever, Pharmacoeconomics has become an important subject within the Healthcare Industry. Various payers are requiring pharmacoeconomic studies to determine whether they will be listing new products on formularies. Whether you are a Sales Representative; a specialist in Access; or you are working in Regulatory Affairs or Public Affairs, Pharmacoeconomics is playing an ever increasing importance to you and your customers. Basic Pharmacoeconomics is a stand-alone course that covers a wide range of topics which act to provide a solid foundation of pharmacoeconomic principles to the student. The course is a mandatory pre-requisite for CCPE’s Advanced Pharmacoeconomics course. Students who have completed CCPE’s Pharmacoeconomics courses up to November 2016 are eligible to take Basic Pharmacoeconomics for full credit as a way to re-train in this area.
PHARMAECONOMICS COURSES LEARNING OBJECTIVES
After completing the course, students will be able to:
- Discuss the foundations of Pharmacoeconomics
- Calculate and discuss QALYs and ICERs given the appropriate data
- Describe how to compare treatment options
- 60 multiple choice questions
HOW TO ACCESS A COURSE EXCERPT
Just click the Curriculum tab (above) then the green button to view a course excerpt.
PDF COPY OF YOUR PHARMAECONOMICS COURSE
Once registered, follow this link to download your PDF copy.
- Suggested Hours of Study 7
- Quizzes 0
- Suggested Hours of Study 14 hrs
- Course Completion 3 months
- Course Format Paper w/ PDF
- CPS Full Access No
- Language English
- Pages 143 pages
- C.E. Credits What is this? 1.5
- Orientation Package
- # of Questions 60
- Time Limit 90 min.
- Passing Grade 60%
- Price $1,146.00
- Corporate Member $573.00
- Corporate Non-Member $2,865.00