With asthma and other COPD on the increase; and with the current state of the environment; respirology is of more interest than ever.
Invest in an in-depth understanding of:
- Anatomy and physiology of the respiratory system.
- Diagnostic methods used to assess the functional status of the respiratory system
- Blood gases and acid-base balance.
- Major respiratory disorders of the upper and lower respiratory tract
- Drug-induced respiratory disorders.
- Non-pharmacologic and pharmacologic treatment interventions for each respiratory disorder.
After completing the course, students will be able to:
- Describe anatomy and physiology of the respiratory system
- Discuss the etiology and pathology of respiratory diseases
- Discuss pharmacological management and treatments of respiratory disorders
- 100 multiple choice questions
- Suggested Hours of Study 9
- Quizzes 0
- Suggested Hours of Study 53 hrs
- Course Completion 6 months
- Course Format Paper w/ PDF
- RxTx Yes
- Language English
- Pages 530 pages
- C.E. Credits What is this? 5
- Orientation Package
- # of Questions 100
- Time Limit 2 hrs
- Passing Grade 60%
- Price $1022.00
- Corporate Member $511.00
- Corporate Non-Member $2,555.00
- MODULE 1: Anatomy of the Respiratory System
- MODULE 2: Physiology of the Respiratory System
- MODULE 3: Common Cold
- MODULE 4: Rhinitis
- MODULE 5: Asthma
- MODULE 6: Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- MODULE 7: Miscellaneous Obstructive Respiratory Disorders
- MODULE 8: Pulmonary Edema
- MODULE 9: Drug-Induced Respiratory Disorders