Driving market share by
building product management excellence
Click the Curriculum tab to view the course outline
CLICK HERE to schedule your one day coaching session
Having led pharmaceutical sales and marketing functions for almost three decades across several organizations, I see great value in the Product Manager course developed and offered by Gino D’Urbano. For seasoned marketers, to new product managers, the learnings in the course can help a marketer be more effective and productive. I would highly recommend this course to any marketer who wants to be more successful.
Product Management Coaching Session is a one day “one-on-one” coaching session that combines theory and practice in the area of product management. It allows the student to utilize the coach as a valuable resource in order to capitalize on the wealth of industry experience.
THE COACH / TRAINER IS GINO D’URBANO
With over 25 years experience in the pharmaceutical industry, Gino has held senior leadership positions with a strong focus in building cohesive and high-functioning teams. In addition, Gino’s career has seen many successes including the launching of major pharmaceutical products in Canada and successfully implemented strategic planning processes that have guided major companies to set clear strategic direction.
- Graduate of Concordia University BComm, major in Marketing
- Graduate of McGill University in e-Business, Graduate certificate
- CCPE certifications in Anatomy & Pharmacology and Cardiology
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE:
- Newly appointed product managers.
- Product managers who want to further strengthen their strategic focus and operational excellence.
The Product Management training course is a well-thought and comprehensive learning system, that I would recommend to marketers, associate PMs or any other associate requiring a holistic view of the core marketing competencies in Product Management.
Senior Manager, Marketing
Gino offers services and insights that truly set him apart. I have known and worked with him for many years and on every occasion I am impressed with his level of strategic insight as well as his level of professionalism and partnership. It is a privilege and a pleasure to recommend him.
Sharon Gallant, Owner, GLG Communications Inc.
After attending this Product Management Coaching session, the participant will be able to:
- Discuss the role of a Product Manager and the competencies required to be successful in the role
- Effectively work with internal and external stakeholders in order to achieve brand objectives
- Utilize the marketing planning process to develop and present a solid marketing plan
- Perform their role as a Product Manager with confidence
This course will count towards CCPE awards but is not eligible for CCPE medals.
HOW TO ACCESS THE COURSE OUTLINE
Just click the Curriculum tab (above) to view the course outline.
- Suggested Hours of Study 8
- Quizzes 0
- Suggested Hours of Study 1 day
- Course Completion 6 months
- Course Format One-on-One learning
- CPS Full Access No
- Language English
- C.E. Credits What is this? 0.0
- Time Limit No exam
- Price $2,500.00