New revised edition
Dealing with the growing “epidemic”.
- Updated by a team from the University of Toronto’s Department of Medicine, University Health Network and Banting and Best Diabetes Centre.
- Provides both fundamental and advanced understanding of Metabolic Syndrome and Diabetes to be used in your interactions with your customers in your partnership to improve patient outcomes.
NOTE: This course is considered a new course for those students who have previously taken the old version of the CCPE Metabolic Syndrome and Diabetes course. It counts as an additional course in your profile.
After completing the course, students will be able to:
- Describe the anatomy and physiology related to MS&D
- Discuss the diagnosis and treatment of MS&D
- Describe concepts related to insulin, sugar, obesity and insulin resistance
- Compare and contrast complications of MS&D and the minimization of morbidity
- 100 multiple choice questions
HOW TO ACCESS A COURSE EXCERPT
Just click the Curriculum tab (above) then the green button to view a course excerpt.
PDF COPY OF YOUR COURSE
Once registered, follow this link to download your PDF copy.
- Suggested Hours of Study 7
- Quizzes 0
- Suggested Hours of Study 40 hrs
- Course Completion 6 months
- Course Format Paper w/ PDF
- CPS Full Access Yes
- Language English
- Pages 412 pages
- C.E. Credits What is this? 4
- Orientation Package
- # of Questions 100
- Time Limit 2 hrs
- Passing Grade 60%
- Price $1,414.00
- Corporate Member $707.00
- Corporate Non-Member $3,535.00