WEBINAR IS SCHEDULED FOR:
TBD Q2 2024
Customer engagement is increasingly challenged by the explosion of information and channels of access.
Have you ever asked yourself any of these questions?
- How can Pharma marketers break through the noise to capture the attention and intention of customers using digital means?
- Are there unique pathways to customer engagement that yield a competitive advantage?
- How can you initiate a new digital habit amongst your customer base to advance brand and/or therapeutic imperatives?
- What does good look like?
- And potentially most importantly – How can Pharma marketers prepare to evaluate the services of digital suppliers and determine those channels viable and valuable to their corporate objectives?
AT THE END OF THIS WEBINAR, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO:
- Define omnichannel versus multichannel strategies in Pharma;
- Describe critical digital elements of Pharma marketing;
- Discern the utility and value of digital supplier/vendour recommendations
THE FINE PRINT
The webinar will be held for a minimum of 5 registrants. If we cancel because of a lack of registrations, your fee is fully refundable. A cancellation fee of 50% of the registration fee will be imposed if you cancel at least 48 hours prior to the webinar. Your cancellation within 48 hrs of the webinar (or absence) forfeits your entire registration fee. In this case, a webinar recording will be available to you for a limited time. There will be no exceptions.
(Please understand that we have to pay for administrative set up of the technology, reserve the Facilitators’ time and respect other students’ commitment.)
There is no exam for this course. This course will count towards CCPE awards but is not eligible for CCPE medals.
- Suggested Hours of Study 0
- Quizzes 0
- Course Completion 90 min
- Course Format Webinar
- CPS Full Access No
- Language English
- C.E. Credits What is this? 0.15
- Time Limit N/A
- Passing Grade N/A
- Price $300.00