The way we dress determines if our customers perceive us as professionals even before we speak!!!
This course provides guidelines to build a business wardrobe that will project a professional image from the moment you meet your customer for the first time, or interact with a colleague.
After completing the course, students will be able to:
- Describe the impact of appearance on our customer’s perceptions
- of territory representative and district manager
- Select classic items to build a business wardrobe
- Identify the difference between professional attire and business casual attire
- 10 multiple choice questions
- C.E. Credits: N/A
- This course will not count towards CCPE awards and is not eligible for CCPE medals.
- Suggested Hours of Study 0
- Quizzes 0
- Suggested Hours of Study 1 hr
- Course Completion 1 month
- Course Format Web-based E-Learning Course
- CPS Full Access No
- Language English
- Pages 57 screens
- Orientation Package
- # of Questions 10
- Time Limit 15 min
- Passing Grade 60%
- Price $85.00