Cardiology is, and will continue to remain, a cornerstone for the pharmaceutical industry. This Cardiology course is offered in 4 distinct units:
Unit 1 – Anatomy and Physiology of the Cardiovascular System
Unit 2 – Hypertension
Unit 3 – Blood and Blood Vessels Disorders
Unit 4 – Heart Disorders
Since each unit is a separate entity, you can choose to study the unit that interest you most. However, you will need to successfully complete all 4 units in order to receive the Cardiology Program Certification. (Segmented modules are not eligible for CCPE awards or medals.)
After completing the course, students will be able to:
- Unit 1 – Describe the anatomy and physiology of the components of the cardiovascular system.
- Unit 2 – Discuss the pathophysiology, signs and symptoms, and management of hypertension and the drugs used to manage it.
- Unit 3 – Discuss major cardiology related diseases of the blood and blood vessels.
- Unit 4 – Discuss the most common heart disorders, ischemic heart disease, heart failure, arrhythmias and acute coronary syndrome.
Application oriented (90% multiple choice, 10% open-ended)
- Unit 1: 25 questions (30 min.)
- Unit 2: 50 questions (1 hr.)
- Unit 3: 50 questions (1 hr.)
- Unit 4: 50 questions (1 hr.)
HOW TO ACCESS A COURSE EXCERPT
Just click the Curriculum tab (above) then the green button to view a course excerpt.
PDF COPY OF YOUR COURSE
Once registered, follow this link to download your PDF copy.
- Suggested Hours of Study 23
- Quizzes 0
- Suggested Hours of Study 100 hrs
- Course Completion 9 months
- Course Format Paper w/ PDF
- CPS Full Access Yes
- Language English
- Pages 1,014 pages
- C.E. Credits What is this? 10
- Orientation Package
- # of Questions 175
- Time Limit 3.5 hrs
- Passing Grade 60%
- Price $1,390.00
- Corporate Member $695.00
- Corporate Non-Member $3,475.00