Cardiology is, and will continue to remain, a cornerstone for the pharmaceutical industry. This Cardiology course is offered in 4 distinct units:
Unit 1 – Anatomy and Physiology of the Cardiovascular System
Unit 2 – Hypertension
Unit 3 – Blood and Blood Vessels Disorders
Unit 4 – Heart Disorders
Since each unit is a separate entity, you can choose to study the cardiology certificate courses that interest you most. However, you will need to successfully complete all 4 units in order to receive the Cardiology Program Certification. (Segmented modules are not eligible for CCPE awards or medals.)
CARDIOLOGY COURSES LEARNING OBJECTIVES
After completing the course, students will be able to:
- Unit 1 – Describe the anatomy and physiology of the components of the cardiovascular system.
- Unit 2 – Discuss the pathophysiology, signs and symptoms, and management of hypertension and the drugs used to manage it.
- Unit 3 – Discuss major cardiology related diseases of the blood and blood vessels.
- Unit 4 – Discuss the most common heart disorders, ischemic heart disease, heart failure, arrhythmias and acute coronary syndrome.
CARDIOLOGY COURSE CERTIFICATE EXAM DETAILS
Application oriented (90% multiple choice, 10% open-ended)
- Unit 1: 25 questions (30 min.)
- Unit 2: 50 questions (1 hr.)
- Unit 3: 50 questions (1 hr.)
- Unit 4: 50 questions (1 hr.)
HOW TO ACCESS A COURSE EXCERPT
Just click the Curriculum tab (above) then the green button to view a course excerpt.
PDF COPY OF YOUR COURSE
Once registered, follow this link to download your PDF copy.
- Suggested Hours of Study 23
- Quizzes 0
- Suggested Hours of Study 100 hrs
- Course Completion 9 months
- Course Format Paper w/ PDF
- CPS Full Access Yes
- Language English
- Pages 1,014 pages
- C.E. Credits What is this? 10
- Orientation Package
- # of Questions 175
- Time Limit 3.5 hrs
- Passing Grade 60%
- Price $1,460.00
- Corporate Member $730.00
- Corporate Non-Member $3,650.00