The CCPE is proud to announce the launch of ARCH (Achieving Resilience in Canadian Healthcare), series of 4 archived vodcasts dedicated to promoting Practical Resilience in the face of a pandemic. Facilitated by Dr. E. Adriana Wilson, Psychiatrist, FRCPC, this free series will focus on evidence-based resilience promotion, offered in a very practical manner.
ARCH is 4 archived videos dealing with Practical Resilience :
- Practical Resilience defined
- Making the most of your relationships during COVID
- How to recharge during COVID
- Making Meaning through COVID
HOW TO ACCESS THE VIDEOS
Just click the Curriculum tab (above) then the green button to access the videos.
This course will not count towards CCPE awards and is not eligible for CCPE medals. There is no exam for this course.
- Suggested Hours of Study 4
- Quizzes 0
- Suggested Hours of Study 3.5 hours
- Course Completion No deadline
- Course Format Archived videos
- CPS Full Access No
- Language English
- C.E. Credits What is this? 0.0
- Time Limit N/A
- Passing Grade N/A
- Price Free