The CCPE is proud to announce the launch of ARCH (Achieving Resilience in Canadian Healthcare), a virtual Community of Practice dedicated to promoting Practical Resilience in the face of a pandemic. Facilitated by Dr. E. Adriana Wilson, Psychiatrist, FRCPC, this free series will focus on evidence-based resilience promotion, offered in a very practical manner.
ARCH begins with 4 archived learning videos under the banner of Practical Resilience (Click on the titles below) :
- Practical Resilience defined
- Making the most of your relationships during COVID
- How to recharge during COVID
- Making Meaning through COVID
HOW TO REGISTER
The ARCH virtual Community of Practice is open to healthcare professionals working in Canada. Eligibility will be verified prior to account setup.
This course will not count towards CCPE awards and is not eligible for CCPE medals. There is no exam for this course.
- Suggested Hours of Study 4
- Quizzes 0
- Course Completion No deadline
- Course Format Virtual community
- CPS Full Access No
- Language English
- C.E. Credits What is this? 0.0
- Time Limit N/A
- Passing Grade N/A
- Price Free