Best Practices for Great Virtual Meetings
No matter what job function you are in – Virtual meetings are more important than ever before!
What we were once presenting in-person is now being done through virtual meetings; and you want to ensure you still have the same impact. Whether it is that important Team meeting, Key Opinion Leader call or the Brand Presentation to your Senior Management, business-critical meetings are being done virtually these days.
Best Practices for Great Virtual Meetings will help you develop the new skills required to prepare and implement virtual meetings. Best Practices for Great Virtual Meetings will help ensure your continued success at your next meeting.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Discuss the foundations of great virtual meetings.
- Describe how to leverage online web conferencing platforms and their interactivity tools.
- List the responsibilities and competencies of best in class virtual facilitators.
- Plan, prepare, facilitate and optimize meeting follow-up to implement engaging virtual meetings.
20 multiple choice questions.
PDF COPY OF YOUR COURSE
Once registered, follow this link to download your PDF copy.
- Suggested Hours of Study 11
- Quizzes 0
- Suggested Hours of Study 10-15 hrs
- Course Completion 6 months
- Course Format Paper and writeable PDF
- CPS Full Access No
- Language English
- Pages 200 pages
- C.E. Credits What is this? 1.5
- Orientation Package
- # of Questions 20
- Time Limit 30 min
- Passing Grade 60%
- Price $2,000.00
- Corporate Member $1,000.00
- Corporate Non-Member $5,000.00
- Module 1: An introduction to Virtual Meetings
- Module 2: Leveraging online meeting platforms & their tools
- Module 3: Defining your Role
- Module 4: setting your Aim and objectives
- Module 5: Planning the Agenda Flow
- Module 6: Considering Learning styles
- Module 7: Ensuring Participant Engagement
- Module 8: Dealing with the unexpected
- Module 9: Getting ready
- Module 10: Facilitating the Meeting
- Module 11: Following up