AWARDS PRESENTED BY CCPE
Over the years, we’ve taken pride in recognizing knowledge mastery and commitment to continuing education towards one’s career or, the promotion of competency maintenance within a member company. Each year these awards are presented according to a specific calendar:
- Individual medals (gold, silver, bronze) are presented annually following a June to May calendar.
- Progressive long-term commitment awards are presented at the end of each calendar year.
- NOTE: Successful completion of the Accreditation Course is a prerequisite for any specific award.
Diamond* is the most prestigious level of recognition for lifelong learning. This unique accomplishment is reserved for accredited professionals who successfully completed 21 CCPE Continuing Education courses. To recognize their dedication to continuing professional development, recipients receive a crystal trophy. This award has been granted to only 13 recipients in CCPE history.
Congratulations to Donald Milne (Bayer) who joins this illustrious group in 2017
The Platinum Award
Platinum* is a special level of recognition. This significant accomplishment is reserved for accredited individuals who successfully completed 14 CCPE Continuing Education courses.
Congratulations to: Ryan Henderson (Associate Member) and Rémy Pilon (GlaxoSmithKline) who join this group in 2017
The Professional Recognition Award
Special professional recognition* is awarded to individuals who have completed 4 Continuing Education courses.
Academic Achievement Award
CCPE takes pride in recognizing special efforts towards continuous academic improvements. A special plaque* outlining the participant’s outstanding achievement is presented to accredited individuals who have completed 7 Continuing Education Courses.
2016 Recipients >
2016 Corporate Award
CCPE is very proud to announce the following recipients of the 2016 Corporate Awards:
- Representing the small-sized member companies: Astellas
- Representing the mid-sized member companies: Purdue
- Representing the larger member companies: Bayer
These three companies had the best overall performance among CCPE’s membership (30 pharma organizations).
Congratulations to Astellas, Purdue and Bayer who have demonstrated the best example in 2016 of how CCPE’s mission is fulfilled.
Past winners were:
- 2015 – Lundbeck and Purdue & Bayer
- 2014 – Lundbeck and Purdue
- 2013 – Lundbeck and Bayer
- 2012 – Lundbeck and GlaxoSmithKline & Purdue
- 2011 – EMD Canada and Abbott Laboratories
- 2010 – EMD Canada and Boehringer Ingelheim
- 2008 / 2009 – Purdue Pharma and Boehringer Ingelheim
- 2007 – Axcan Pharma and Novartis Pharma
- 2006 – Paladin Labs
- 2005 – Amgen
- 2004 – Lundbeck
- 2003 – Bristol Myers-Squibb
- 2002 – Leo Pharma
- 2001 – Byk Canada
- 2000 – AstraZeneca
- 1999 – Leo Pharma
- 1998 – Boehringer Ingelheim
- 1997 – Boehringer Ingelheim
Medals - Accreditation
Each year, participants who obtain the three (3) highest marks for the Accreditation Exam receive special recognition.
- Highest Mark: Gold Medal Certificate
- Second Highest Mark: Silver Medal Certificate
- Third Highest Mark: Bronze Medal Certificate
Should two or more individuals have the same mark, CCPE will award a medal to each.
Participants obtaining the highest mark in each of the Continuing Education exams will receive a Gold Medal Certificate. If more than one representative obtains the same highest mark, CCPE will award as many Gold Medal certificates as required.
Class of medalist 2016-2017 >