Pivot your Field Teams to Become Remote Sales and Support Experts. It is all about engaging your customer in conversation …
Field reps, by design, have been hired for their unique abilities to maximize face-to-face interactions and provide productive engagement within an office setting. Now, they’ve been asked to flip their abilities to a remote channel. This means pivoting focus to other skills like active listening, overcoming barriers and working with gatekeepers through other channels. To enable employees to sell and perform at their best, we provide our industry-leading training expertise that will ensure each representative and their managers not only feel confident, but are armed with the best techniques for engaging HCPs.
Ashfield is the leading provider of remote promotional and omnichannel support. CCPE and Ashfield are partnering to provide training to sales teams on seamless, customized and tested solutions for the new-state of remote capabilities. Field by Phone™ is built upon over 30 years of experience deploying best-in class inside sales solutions, underpinned by training expertise and technology to optimize your field teams. Ashfield has significant experience and expertise in remote support and sales and, in fact, uses the technology and training internally. These programs are tailored to the reality of each team, whether they call on GPs, specialists, dentists, veterinarians or pharmacists, and leverage Ashfield’s knowledge of provincial and regional differences in HCP access and engagement preference. Whether it’s COVID-19 today, a storm this winter or accommodating the HCP preference, our training, technology and certification process prepares teams now and for the future.
After completing the course, students will be able to:
- Discuss best practices for successful remote engagement with HCPs across various therapeutic areas and various Canadian geographies
- Discuss how to overcome the Covid-19 remote engagement reality and its evolving challenges
- Demonstrate methods for more impactful remote interactions
- Describe the remote rep toolbox
To discuss implementation with Ashfield please contact:
This course will count towards CCPE awards but is not eligible for CCPE medals. There is no exam for this course.
- Suggested Hours of Study 3
- Quizzes 0
- Suggested Hours of Study 3 to 4 hrs + follow-up & coaching
- Course Completion No deadline
- Course Format Live training with your team
- CPS Full Access No
- Language English
- C.E. Credits What is this? 0.4
- Time Limit N/A
- Passing Grade N/A
- Price Set by Ashfield after consultation
Training Program Modules - 1: MANAGER’S TRAINING
2: REMOTE TEAM TRAINING
3: LEARNING ASSESSMENT