Build yourself better stats and see your team’s performance break through current limits and soar to new heights!
Did you know that:
Only 15% of worldwide employees are engaged
Only 21% of employees feel they’re managed in a motivated way
Only 29% of employees strongly agree their performance reviews are fair
Only 50% of employees know what is expected of them at work every day
Over 51% of employees are actively searching for new jobs or watching openings
Are you a Warrior? An Explorer? An Artist or a Judge? … Effective Leaders must motivate different people, DIFFERENTLY.
Manage people based on your and their natural styles. Learn about yourself and others on the first day and then apply your knowledge throughout the next sessions as you rapidly identify and MEASURE your strengths & development needs, MODIFY your bad habits, MASTER and INTEGRATE (M3i) the key competencies to business processes, work scheduling, delegation, project management, communication, decision making, setting goals and expectations, coaching and counselling and much more.
Why are we offering this now? … We listened!
You asked us for a comprehensive Live Manager training course that includes not just the psychology of management but the actual hard skill training necessary to get work done. You also wanted 1 on 1 coaching of Managers based on individual needs. The training had to either complement centralized training (that sometimes does not fit your timelines) or fill a void. We delivered!
Open to all types of Managers and Team Leaders
This course is designed for any type of manager or team leader. From running a group of sales professionals to running a team of accountants – the personality types will be very different but the principles or work and people management are all the same.
Course start dates will be negotiated once there are enough registrants to start a session. If you are interested in creating a private cohort for your organization … we can do that too.
Join the movement
Please contact M3i directly here for information and/or to get on the list.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS TRAINING?
This program is for anyone who:
- Wants to develop their skills in order to exercise a supervisory role.
- Is approached by their employer to occupy a supervisory role.
- Already has experience in supervision and wishes to increase team effectiveness.
- Access the Curriculum Section on this page for content description
- The 7D Profile
- Visual Summary of the Program
- There is no exam for this course – quiz throughout course
- This course will count towards CCPE awards but is not eligible for CCPE medals.
- Suggested Hours of Study 11
- Quizzes 0
- Suggested Hours of Study 56
- Course Completion 8 months
- Course Format Group, Individual
- CPS Full Access No
- Language English
- C.E. Credits What is this? 5
- Passing Grade No exam
- Price $3500.00