CCPE Secured Registration Form Please fill out the form and click the SUBMIT button to send the form to CCPE.
When registering for a CCPE course, you are accepting the conditions of this pledge of honour:
In an effort to provide a cost-effective and a practical learning assessment environment for all participants, the Council for Continuing Pharmaceutical Education (CCPE) is providing Internet-based exams for all their courses. Each participant’s integrity is paramount to ensure the validity of these conditions and above all the spirit of setting, improving and maintaining professional standards within the Canadian pharmaceutical industry.
As a result, I agree to respect and abide by the following Honour Pledge while accessing examinations of CCPE:
1. In fairness to all and to ensure credible respect of my profession, I will complete the examination alone without any help.
2. I will not provide or receive any unauthorized assistance, including but not limited to, any printed, audio, or electronic materials or any individuals, in completing the examination.
3. Each time I take an examination, I will acknowledge and accept this pledge of honour.
4. When I take a CCPE examination, there is creation of a unique electronic record. I recognize that CCPE will conduct record audits to ensure that the integrity of the accreditation/certification and examination process is not compromised.
5. I understand that participants who fail to comply or for whom evidence exists that the above-mentioned conditions are not satisfied will be immediately disqualified without refund. Their employer will be advised and CCPE reserves the rights to publish their name in appropriate publications.
6. I agree and acknowledge that if CCPE in its sole discretion determines that I have breached the Honour Pledge, there may be consequential and/or incidental damages relating to or arising from the remedial actions taken by CCPE.
You have now accepted these terms and can start your program.